RFQ for Drilling of 55 Borehole and construction of 100 latrines
|| International Medical Courps
|| International Medical Corps
|| Kunar province Marawara district
|| I have totally ( 7 ) advertisements. Click here to see all of them.
|| I Need
|| Construction Material
Request for Quote reference No: RFQ-03004KBL2018
Subject or Title: Drilling of 55 Borehole and construction of 100 latrines in Marawara District of Kunar province
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global Humanitarian non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering by providing health care, training and medical relief programs worldwide working in Afghanistan for over 20 years.
On behalf International Medical Corps (IMC) Afghanistan Program, I am kindly requesting quotation for Drilling of 55 Borehole and construction of 100 latrines in Marawara District of Kunar province , under OFDA WASH project as per attached RFQ, Bid, Specification+ drawing & BoQ.
Questions / Clarification requests:
Should you have questions about this Request for Quote, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
I. Request for Quotation – Administration
- Quotations must be provided no later than 4pm 22nd Mar 2018. Quotations received after the stated deadlines are considered invalid, but exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Source Selection Criteria:
- Based on the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable Source Selection Process, an award will be made to the Bidder submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the technical acceptability standards while respecting determined delivery timelines.
- Similar Experience: all respected bidder who would like to bid, should present similar work experience documents.
- Financial Capability: Company will show at least 30% of total project financial features with support of bank statements.
- Machinery: Company will manage at least 6 Drilling Machines from start to end of project.
- Work Force: company must have enough technical staff during implementation of project in the targeted areas.
- Technical capability is evaluated by how well the proposed items or services meet the minimum technical specifications set forth in this RFQ. (see attached list)
- The Quotation should be valid 6 Months from the RFQ due date. If this is not possible, please quote your best quote validity timeframe.
- The Quotation includes, but is not limited to cost, pricing, terms and conditions, service levels, and all other information. If your company is awarded the contract, all information in the RFQ and negotiation process is contractually binding.
a. Quotations must be submitted:
- Hand delivered or via courier service in a sealed envelope placed into the tender-specific box against receipt. Submission of offers should be done at the following address:
Mohammad Hakim Rahimi Logistics Assistant Kabul Office house#11, Str# 6, Dist#10 QalayFatullah
Contact #: +93 (0) 782 186 867
Muhammad Sadiq: Angoor Bagh square, 1st Street (Rahim Ghamzada Street) beside Alokozai Store Sector#2, Jalalabad city, Nangarhar Afghanistan.
Contact Mobile #: +93(0) 789 74 50 95
You are required to submit signed and dated offers on the RFQ provided by requester. Any other/necessary information can be submitted in to your company letterhead.
In case of submission in a sealed envelope, the outside of the envelope must clearly note the RFQ reference number.
We will not be held responsible if an envelope sent without a legible RFQ reference number is mistakenly opened and thus disqualified.
b. To be eligible, Quotations must:
- Provide full, accurate and complete information as required by this solicitation and its attachments, including any certifications attached.
- Be submitted on requester letterhead and signed by the authorized company officer.
- It is recommended that the price schedules be copied on Bidder’s letterhead.
c. As a minimum, offers must show:
- The RFQ reference number;
- The name, addresses (street, email, other), and telephone number of the Bidder;
- A detailed technical description /specification of the items being offered in sufficient detail to evaluate compliance with the requirements in the solicitation. This may include product literature, or other documents, if necessary;
- Terms of any offer related warranty;
- “Remit to”/”Submit to” address, if different than mailing address;
- Confirmation of acceptance of Request for Quote Terms and Conditions.
- You will find in the document attached the list of items/services your company is required to bid for. You should address each item in the similar sequential order.
- Price must include any discount terms, transportation and insurance costs, applicable;
- Price offer should meet requirements set in b. and c.
- International Medical Corps [will/will not] considers a partial quotation, depends on IMC decision.
For details of soft copies of RFQ please contact ACBAR.Org Website